Another Award!!

Sunday 19 February 2012
Helooo guys.Once again , I was awarded the Versatile Blogger by Deepak Karthik,who is a versatile blogger himself!! He rambles everything from funny smileys to the politics that devour our country.You should really check him out. A simple hearted blogger for whom losing his readers is more than a BIG deal.So here's to the guy who not only loves blogging but adores his blogging community,leaving no stone unturned.


 Honestly I have no words.I was shocked to digest my Liebster Award and now THIS is just SO much. I am so overcome with excitement that I forgot to switch off the water tank motor I was told to do. Now I'm going to hear a lecture from my house people to cause the over-flow and my irresponsibility! Grr. 


I feel guilty for not being able to post any post in the last one week.I only have time to breathe and travel to and fro for my project.We have a review this month so my schedule is so packed! So I thought without wasting much time I'll finish with the Versatile Award give aways as fast as possible!! :)


Firstly ,here are the rules.

1. Nominate 15 fellow Bloggers.
2. Inform the Blogger about nomination
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post.


My Nominees :)
Kavita @ Edible Entertainment
Sujana @ Dreaming in December
Pranita Bhat @ Miracles Happen!
Purvi @ Purvi's Creative Hub
Vijay Shenoy @ Minds Eye of Life
Tracie Louise @ Think Love!
Susan Deborah @ Meanderings and Reflections
the little princess @ The Little Princess
Daisy @ Luv and Light!
Sujatha Sathya @ Conversations
Raj @ A Beautiful Mind
Kala Dalan @ Kala Dalan's Art,Recipes & Health Tips
Aakash @ Unexpressed Thoughts
Namrata G @ Life In Abstract
Santhosh @ Lightscapes


I nominated the ones based on my all time favorites.The ones I didn't nominate is coz they already got the same award or they're blogs are pretty popular. Just another gesture of mine to promote the blogs that need more credit for their AWESOME work! 


As for the 7 random facts please check here as I'm exhausted doing write ups on me over and over again !! :)


Again,Thanks a ton for the nomination ,Deepak .I'll be ever grateful for that :) 





18 comments:

  1. Purvi said...:

    i was just about trying to do the previous tag post :)
    will include the this award in the same :) :)
    Thanks for both by the way :)

  1. Oh yes,that tag post makes really makes one tired! :)

  1. Pranita said...:

    Oooooh! thanx tons JEN! This is a super week! :D

    Much love.

  1. Kavi said...:

    awwww jeeeeez! Thanks a ton, sweetie! :)

  1. Rika said...:

    Congrats! I've to do this ppost too but I'm feeling lazy n don't have the patience to pick 15 bloggers :) it can be quite a task n I think you'll agree with me :)

  1. *Pranita,Enjoy your peak of glory.Remember this is just the beginning!!;)We have lots more to accomplish :)

    Welcome *Kavi!! :)

    I totally agree with you *Rads.It's only coz I wanted to finish with this as fast as possible so got done with it!! :)

    And I knew you were getting the award so dint bother nominating you ;)

  1. OOPS :) :) You have exaggerated me but certainly you deserve this award than anyone else, espl me :)
    Expecting more rocking posts from you...
    KUDOS

  1. Ah, I'm so touched that you chose me for this award (sniffles) Now, let me read a list of thanks to people who matter the most (kisses the award). Thinks of Oscar.

    Dear Jen:

    Thanks for the honour. I am indeed glad for this award and congratulate everyone who has won the same.

    Joy always,
    Susan

  1. Dear Jen:

    I have pasted your award on my gratitude blog for I am truly grateful for the award. Please follow the link:

    http://gratitudeforeverythinginlife.blogspot.in/

  1. AWW!! :) That is such an encouragement *Deepak!! :) I'll make sure to see these comments every time I have a Writer's block!! It'll boosts me up!! :)

    LOL Susan!! :) Most Welcome.I truly felt you deserved it.Those are a list of blogs I really love!! :)
    Much love
    xxoo

  1. Thanks a ton for the awesome wishes *Dreaming Wanderer :)!!

  1. Raj said...:

    Congratulations for the award. You write really well and have a great writing style. Also thank you soo much for the award. I am really honored and it really means a lot. :)

  1. Jess said...:

    Congrats on your award sweet girl :)
    You're awesome and you totally deserve it!

    I hope you survived monday!
    xo

  1. thanks a lot and CONGRATULATIONS on the award Jen. well deserved surely :))

  1. Thanks for showering on me those lovely compliments *Raj and I thought you deserved it!! :)Congratulations to you too ;)

    Oh *Jessica I'm glad to hear from you :) .Thanks a lot.Feels so good to hear the wishes.:)A hectic Monday indeed!

    Your most welcome *Sujatha!! :)Celebrate your award :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    JEN!!!! You made it.Congratulations.You totally deserve it ..and a Liebster too you won..I'm short of words.Just great and keep your awesome work happening!! :)

  1. THANK YOU *KEVIN! So glad to hear the happy wishes from you& everyone!! :)

 
Twitter Bird Gadget