Smile a sunshine

Wednesday 8 February 2012
I am so charged up today for 3 simple reasons.


1.I'm happy.
2.I'm planning to shed some extra pounds and I'm working on it.
3.Because I'm bent on shedding those extra pounds,again,I'm happy.


It's proved: Mind plays 50-70% role in losing weight so we've got to just work upto that 30-50% only.Seems easy right? What about you?Planning to get rid of that extra flesh here and there? Dying to get that perfect body you've forever photographed of yourself in mind? Why not just begin with a few sit ups today? Or why not go for a long brisk walk with your best friend early morning? Or why don't you work on that Orbitrek that you've kept in store at your house like a museum on show?


Go ahead yo gorgeous beings! Work hard for the star look. You deserve to look gorgeous.Do everything it takes to achieve what you've wholesomely visualized in mind. Set your goal and work for it. 6 months from now,imagine yourself. Stick pics of your healthy-beautiful self wherever you go often and see the wonders.


Remember..



Just a tip: Exercises are all about rewarding your body with endorphins and strength ,not about punishing your body with what you eat. So, pull up your sleeves.Exercise hard! 


You get the gist now. Just get your brains working.Are you on holidays? Don't get lazy and doze on every couch you spot at home.Keep reading .Never let your mind wander into wild realms. Do some Math. Math can REALLY tickle your mind to bounce back on an active mode. So you'll keep wanting to be active.Start with one active thought.Do that active thought, I'm sure active activities will fall your way.It all begins with you. You want it,then work for it. 

Also,Remember, An Idle Mind is a devil's workshp. I can vouch for this one!
Do something you love.Exercise .Keep fit. Nutrition is the key.So eat right. Don't keep snacking over oily foods we are typically so fond of!  Take one morsel at a time. Relish every morsel. You got food today, consider yourself lucky.There are millions starving to get a single morsel.

You've got to take the pain to do everything.No pain ,No gain.We all know that
adage.So,then , why not undergo some pain for a fruitful gain,people?


I'm in a bubbly mode today just at the thought of staying-fit-keeping-myself-busy-will-keep -me-happy ,no matter what.What about you? What's your story of bubbliness today?


Ciao, guys! Hope my happy fever got on to you as well! :)


















17 comments:

  1. Purvi said...:

    good that you are motivated :) I am still working on it :)

  1. Cute post.. NUT SHELL THINGS :)
    Gaining weight is also DAMN HARD :P
    Dee..

  1. Raja said...:

    Nice.. all the best. Stay focused..

  1. I am quiet bad at the maintaining bit,*Purvi!:) Me too working on it.I'm all charged up now but sometimes it just fizzles off :)

    LOL! I'm assuming you don't gain weight that easily ,*Deepak! :)I think it's all in the mind! :)Wait till you become daddy! :D

    Thanks for the encouragement ,*Raja! :) And mostly thanks for visiting my blog for the first time.Do stick around some more! :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    I'm trying to make a habit of morning walk but never able to wake up early :p..Good thing you got motivated :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    That was one punch packed post :)

  1. Rika said...:

    I keep telling myself all of what you wrote again and again but life happens and sometimes I like to wallow in my sorrow by comfort eating, and I'm proof that it doesn't help...when you're in an idle or sad state the best answer is exercise coz it releases happy endorphins. But exercise is usually boring so its better to team up and when that's not possible we should try Aerobics coz with it there's good music too :)) I even have a post on my blog about Aerobics :D

  1. Pranita said...:

    Wow.. ur all charged up haan?!

    That's gr8... Ur thoughts, exactly mine.. have started jogging early mng, followed by a few exercises.. yoga classes in the evening.. n to top that, joined swimming classes today! Being fit, and swift is surely smthng u need to work really hard for... ur post reminded me to keep going! ;)

    good luck Jen!

  1. Pranita said...:

    Wow.. ur all charged up haan?!

    That's gr8... Ur thoughts, exactly mine.. have started jogging early mng, followed by a few exercises.. yoga classes in the evening.. n to top that, joined swimming classes today! Being fit, and swift is surely smthng u need to work really hard for... ur post reminded me to keep going! ;)

    good luck Jen!

  1. Love it all. http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

  1. Elvirah said...:

    Very less people get motivated to do things like things like daily exercise for physical fitness and its nice to know that you got that impulse to work it out. I wish you all the best and hope you'd be successful in sticking on to your plan with all the focus.


    http://www.rachelspassion.blogspot.com

  1. Gaining weight is sure a lot harder than losing it. I gain a few kilos and suddenly it is gone. As if someone stole it... I dont usually promote my blog in other peoples comments but you have to check out this post - http://www.diaryofthenarcissist.com/2011/07/we-live-to-eat.html

  1. wah! kya baat hai! kaash i could charge myself up similarly to move my limbs too :D
    positively happy motivating post

  1. hi, nice blog, cannot find a follow tab on ur blog... do lemme know how :)
    cheers!

  1. *Chintan,Gee,Thanks! :)

    *Rads,That's so so awesome! I've ALWAYS wanted to join Aerobics&Yoga&Salsa classes coz I wanted to be energetic and be on my toes. However,been busy with college work so hardly signed up for anything as of yet! :)

    *Pranita ,WOW! WOWW! You inspire me.And thanks.:) We can be an inspiration to each other! ;)

  1. *Clara,Thanks for being here.Will check your blog soon! :)

    Thanks for the encouragement,*Elvirah! That means a lot:)!!

    That's so true,*The Narcissist!! :)I'll sure do! :)

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog ,*Sujatha! :) And do keep working your limbs out! The feeling of having that "great body" is undeniably beautiful inside out! :)

    Firstly thanks for being here *Kohl_lined. :)Keep visiting. Will let you know!

 
Twitter Bird Gadget