Attention! Attention!

Thursday 23 February 2012
Guys :),


This is just a small reminder that the Google Friend Connect(GFC) is closing this March except for those holding a blogger account. 


Yes,I know that's a sad thing and before something like this makes our blog hopping /following abilities go handicapped ,there is GOOD news!!! You might want to sign up for Linky where one can follow blogs whether you have a blog or not! :)



So, follow me on Linky and I'd love returning the favor. :)

Linky love to all of ya ;) 
Ciao.



8 comments:

  1. Kavi said...:

    WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not know that!!!! :(

  1. Della said...:

    This is shocking! This cant be happening!

  1. Girls,This is what I heard from a fellow blogger! Prevention is better than cure right ;) It could be another facebook-is-closing-scare! :P

  1. Rika said...:

    Hmm I knew this but didn't bother to do anything about it coz I use Google reader to subscribe to blogs that aren't on blogpost so it doesn't effect me much...and since I'm already on blogger.com, my readers will still have GFC...but I wud love to try this new tool. Thanks for the info :)

  1. *Deepak..go Linky!!! :D

    Oh yes *Rads,my intention too was on checking out the new tool. ;)Even I don't leave anything untested!! :) We are so typical :D

  1. Rajesh said...:

    I would hate rebuilding the network again.

  1. Chill *Rajesh,we bloggers get to have GFC still.It's just for the non-bloggers mainly!! However, it's high time we go the Linky style ..Better Late than Never!! :)

 
Twitter Bird Gadget