Yiippeee!

Friday 17 February 2012
Hellloooooo guys! :) I'm back after a few tough chores that had to get done with. And exactly when I was tangled in my own un-blogging life, meaning ;Sometimes too much happiness results in tiny setbacks. There are times when we love something so dear,I mean when that something(My blog!) means the heart and soul of you and when somebody tries taunting you about it coz
1)They might be feeling insecure at what I've attained.
2)I might be giving them a complex?


It might be such a silly ,mindless taunt but doesn't it hurt you? I love what I love doing but when someone annoys me with meaningless comments just for the heck of it, it does NOT only irk me. But it kinda throws me into perspective. I suddenly feel hurt.YES.Coz I too have a heart and just coz I do something great and someone else doesn't ,does NOT mean I'm no better than them.


I know I'm The Best. I'm not being obnoxious.But that helps me glide over my new felt self-esteem. It does real good to my already high confidence. I'm not someone who feels sober over petty things easily.It's just that I feel "Why can't friends learn to be well wishers?" Why. Is jealousy eating them that bad ?


In the wake of all this, thinking today was just another day , replied to all the feedback and BOOM!*surprise*!!




I won a Liebster award from Pranita Bhat !! :) One of my favorite fellow blogger who has never failed to remind me of who I was or am. Uncannily ,we share a lot of similarities,nature-wise. And her blog never satiates one of it's general dose of love, joy,hope,promises bringing all the beautifully chaotic thoughts to rest -a fine journey that wraps us into warm greetings and even heartening miracles!


She is yet another gem of a Cloud in this Universe raining miracles of the LOA; the ultimate way of life.



Getting back to my happy-mode-on-receiving-award ,here are a few rules one's got to follow on accepting the award .

  • Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Pick 5 people deserving of the award and notify them on their blogs.
  • Post the award on your blog and spread the love.


So, my first rule is ticked off. Going to the second one, 
The following are the bloggers on my hit list of favorites :


Audere Agere Auferre by Diksha Sharma 
Life is an Art by Elvirah
Val's Crafty Creations by Valerie 
Dreaming in December by Sujana
Butterflies and Hurricanes by Astha 


Frankly, I've chosen ones from different categories for exhibiting a world of their individualistic talents and attributes to life.This does not mean I love the other blogs less. Thought I'd just promote and spread the love to all the young bloggers out there also I haven't awarded the bloggers who already won this award! Let's make room for more happy smiles,people!!! :) I love practically every blog I follow. Whether they follow me or not is none of my concern.But there are so many blogs I simply ADORE! Wish the set of rules allowed more number of people to nominate! 


*I won the Liebster award* Doesn't the word "Liebster" sound sophisticated!! Er. Forgive my cheesiness. I'm just over-excited about this.


 Once again,Thanks sweet Pranita!! xoxo. :) I spread the joy.Now,what about you guys?! :)


Love ya all!!! :)
















25 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Thrilled? I'm the superlative of thrilled. :D
    Thanks so much. this is my first blogger award :)
    I'm glad you found my blog worthy enough.

    lots of love! :* :)

  1. Sujana said...:

    Thanks a lot!! :D definitely thrilled :) And Congrats for receiving it yourself! <3

  1. Congratulations to you and the nominees !
    I love your blog as well :)

  1. Elvirah said...:

    Thank you Jen for this lovely surprise. Its so nice of you that that you found my blog to be one among the deserving nominees for this award. And congratulations to you too! :)

  1. Congratulations Jen - very well deserved. and i am sure there will be more coming your way :)

  1. anatreek said...:

    Congrats! and yes, It feels bad when someone taunts something you love..It happened to me recently and I went mad!

  1. *Diksha, Gee I'm so happy for you! Just thought beginners to the blogging community like us could do with a lil' fortune cookie like this!! :)

    Thanks *Sujana :)!! I'm still STILL on the verge of completing what you tagged me in. Almost over :)

  1. Thanks a ton *Deepak!! I feel so wonderful & proud at the moment and it feels just great hearing all the positive things from people like you!! :)

    Thanks *Elvirah.Your blog is indeed deserving!!! :)

  1. Thats such a nice thing to say Sujatha :)!! Thank you so much!! xoxo

    I know *Ana! Wish I could sling mud on such people!! :D LOL!
    Have you played that mudslinging game?!! :D It's just AWESOME!!A perfect vent out!! :)

  1. And lots n lotsa love to all my nominees!! :)

  1. Many many congratulations to u dear..very well deserved!!

  1. thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment... I am grateful my friend.
    Now since you have asked to know about Haiku and how to write it I think its better if I give you my thoughts about what I think Haiku is and why and how you should write it... I am giving a link below to one of my blog post (Haiku -An essence of Poetic Moment) that has been published in one of the most powerful web community of great poets and also something that I genuinely feel about Haiku. I hope you like it... and I also hope that this post inspires you to write great Haiku in future...

    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.in/2011/02/reader-haiku-essence-of-poetic-moment.html

    And if you like to know more about the Classical Japanese Haiku then you should check my Classical - A Brief Note" about it...

    Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my site once again and asking about haiku....

    Shashi
    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    At Twitter @VerseEveryDay

  1. Rika said...:

    Congrats!! I was expecting to see this post on your blog coz I know Pranita awarded both of us...I just finished publishing it :)

    Yeah some ppl do tend to get jealous and I did get a lot of comments from some ppl saying that I'm wasting my time and blogging is useless, it hurts a lot but I do continue anyways and its good to see you're continuing too inspite of all the negativity, our positive thinking is the only thing that can keep us going sometimes.

    And let me tell you, Blogging Rocks and so do Bloggers!!!

  1. Pranita said...:

    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win...! - Gandhiji.

    Don't let the unwanted waves rock your steady boat... Barking dogs seldom bite? I've learnt to ignore the comments that people pass.. infact i would lovvv to heed to 'comments' that i get on my blog posts! LOL :D

    And a lil request... when u tagged me, u wrote Pranita 'BHATIA'... its BHAT, not Bhatia dear..! Pls change it.. ;-)

  1. hello congrats on your award!

    can we exchange links?

  1. magiceye said...:

    Congratulations!!!
    Good on you!!

  1. Thank you so much *Poonam:)!!

    *Shashi ,Thanks for being so quick to reply :) I appreciate that.I'm already reading the link you sent me!! I'll learn through it. Oh,wow,I'll look through the classical Japanese Haiku as well, this has aroused a lot of curiosity in me.

    Just wanted to know for so long what this is about.Thanks ,again for the prompt reply!! :)

  1. YES *Rads!! :) Hi-5 ;)!! No matter what people crap about us blogging we never change our attitude..that's what we ought to do.Our attitude towards life is EVERYTHING.

    I love the blogging world.It just feels home :)

    I share those very same feelings *Pranita :)!! I look forward to the feedback.And take in what needs to be took.

    And extremely SORRY about writing your wrong surname.I had a friend named "Pranita Bhatia".Just got mixed up :)!!

  1. Thanks a ton *magiceye :)!! Thanks for showering all the warm wishes!! :)

  1. Pranita said...:

    Want more surprises??? U've been tagged! :D
    Visit-

    http://miracleshappen13.blogspot.in/2012/02/tag-thon-i-got-tagged-d.html

  1. Congratulations Jen. Hope many more awards come your way! :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    So happy for ya! Congratulations Jen :)

 
Twitter Bird Gadget