Laugh,baby,Laugh!!

Wednesday 1 February 2012
I was just feeling all wierd this morning after waking up late around 8.Yes, 8 is late for me. I love waking up to watch the rising sun. Just kidding. I love waking early enough to feel fresh and have my cuppa coffe/chai!


So I go downstairs and the first thing I like reading are those Calvin and Hobbes strip.I adore them. They make me laugh or atleast smile.Isn't that a nice way to start a happy holiday? 


Audrey Hepburn said "I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."


I couldn't agree to her more.I love people who can crack you up in a jiffy.It talks laughable amounts of them.It shows how they can turn anything into a big comic satire. They say people who are jovial are mostly people who have a lot heart wrecking problems.Or they are the heart wreckers! I think,BOTH stand true. I don't know if nature has designed them like that but I think nature has given us/people a good blend of the right things.And it all boils down to how we choose those merry things/thoughts to have a merrier life.


Calvin and Hobbes!
The comic strips are so darn cute-funny! I love this cute 6 year old fella rambling anything and everything so confidently.He surely is a rage,world-wide. And I doubt,sans Calvin Hobbes ,there could be any other strip worth replacing this cutie pie!



I still remember, back in Bombay/Mumbai, there was a Laughing Club in my colony. I used to find it quiet odd then. I used to wonder what on earth these people got out of laughing so monstrously early in the morning ,scarying the hell out of little kids like me. 

Those clubs begin with a dash of smiles from one another in the group of people assembled.Then the smile grows little by little mounting to roaring laughs. Well, Laughing has become a global phenomenon today. There are Laughing clubs all over.

Go do your nearest Laughing Yoga.It helps. It helps diffusing all those tense moments that keep you locked in your shell. 


So,go ahead and LOL! 
I'll leave you smiling at another C&H strip.
Happy Laughing,guys!! 




10 comments:

  1. Purvi said...:

    i never really noticed that jovial people either have heart wrecking experiences or are heart wreckers...hmn ...interesting
    and I love Calvin and Hobbes, never fail to make you smile :) :)

  1. LOL.Purvi,That was just an observation of people I've met! :)

  1. anatreek said...:

    I love calvin and hobbes too :)

  1. Glad you do!Tell me who doesn't! ;)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I just LOOOOOVE Calvin and Hobbes. And you are so absolutely right about laughing. :)

  1. Gee! Hi5,*jojofeelings! Again,thanks for being around here for so long! :)

  1. I love reading C& H first thing in the morning too!! Laughter ,no doubt, is the best medicine..

  1. Della said...:

    laughter! yes i need that everyday! and this post was quite funny too. great blog! keep writing! \m/

  1. Yea *Little Princess , first time on my space??Stick around more often!! :)

    Thanks for coming by *Della! Keep laughing :)

  1. First of all you have got a cute little blog out here :) This is the 1st post of yours that I am reading and I must say, I really loved it :) Adding to that I love C & H as well :) Keep blogging :)

 
Twitter Bird Gadget