Launching The Dream

Friday 24 February 2012
Wondering what this all about? This is a crazy segment I just fancied starting up. It's about all those interesting success stories we need to know /read to be a part of a successful story ourselves.Some say success came their way hard ,some say it was all about being smart ,let's see.We all need a driving force.Agreed? This is for those. 




The stories could range from a fragment of my imagination to a slice of my real life friend's stories or could be any of your success stories we sometimes claim -"You know this is what happened to my friend's aunt's sister's friend" Who knows.That could've been YOU.Amazing right! We are after all a sect of people congregating in unison to a cause of being unique.So these stories are meant to add another dimension to my blog which is otherwise a song of love :) 


We are a small network here but even this is part of our little world ,where God knows how we might be sharing our lives with one another in a way we ourselves might find puzzling.Like for example, I'm a blogger ;you are a blogger ,maybe your non-blogging best friend might have been my long lost friend. Who knows.We all might have so many co-inciding happenings/people and dreams in life.So let's share it and dream on...!! :)




Some of you might find this preachy & some of you might find a string of your life here.Whatever it is, Dream big! So here I am ,launching my-The Dream segment , somewhere beneath you will find my soul.You might find yourselves too.Do not forget to pick up a slice of your soul and bequeath all it's jewels. You never know, those jewels might be for real and have you shining all through  this transitory dance of our lives.

6 comments:

  1. I see no SUPER model nor a HUNK :D
    how can you launch without them ? :D
    you must have a word with SRK(marketing guru).
    Jokes apart...
    the whole meaning of your post lies in the bold words and that paulo coelho's quote !
    good work again...

  1. Kavi said...:

    that's soo cool! :) I have soo many stories o share! Shall mail you :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    This is gonna interesting..really :)

  1. *Deepak, I'm my own super modelling brand ambassador for my blog!! ;)

    I'm more than glad to hear it *Kavi!! :)

    Thanks *Siri!! :) Keep checking out this space :)

  1. Prashanth said...:

    This is great initiative Jen..:) Hope to hear some great stories and incidents. So how this is gonna work, is it like if we have a story or an incident we tell you and you blog about it or we blog about it and you share that link on your blog...??

 
Twitter Bird Gadget